Before the sales process begins, we will do the following to ensure we meet all customer needs:
- We will offer professional advice to the customer on quality levels and prices on aluminum composite panels.
- We will offer color options and specifications for customers after discussing their requirements to ensure we understand their specific needs. Customers are also welcome to send us samples and color swatches.
- We offer customers the right container loading suggestion and available packages for their product needs.
- In order for customers to get to know us better, we will send manufacturing photos for their perusal.
- We will prepare pre-production samples or color chips for customer confirmation.
- Customers will be kept up to date on real time production progress after the order has been confirmed twice with the production department.
- Order processing status is also provided for the customer, ensuring the products remain on schedule.
- After the shipment leaves the Chinese port, we will inform the customer of theestimated arrival date and send a copy of the original documents via email. We will prepare all clearance documents to assist customer’s products easily go through customs. We will also provide the best suggestion for customers to deduct importing taxes by providing the required documents, including the original certificate and other specific documents as requested.
- All contact will be professional and orders will be processed quickly. We will send feedback to the customer if any production process is behind schedule.
We will stay in contact with the customer, even after order delivery. We welcome any feedback on the aluminum composite board quality and will use that information to determine market needs. Feedback from customers regarding service is also welcome. Each of these actions allows us to improve, and continuously provide the best service to our customers.